Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Detailed description of goods and/or services Grande Naturals is a business in the Sales & Retail industry that resells products.
2. Delivery policy Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 7 days and delivery confirmed by way of email. (for e.g. booking number / booking voucher etc. and must mention the use of courier and/or postal services and associated costs, if applicable.)
3. Export restriction - Not Applicable
4. Return and Refunds policy The provision of goods and services by Grande Naturals is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Grande Naturals will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 100% administration fee. (If appropriate – provide details of your policy regarding damaged goods. Also mention guarantees, warranties, etc.)
6. Payment options accepted Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard.
7. Card acquiring and security Card transactions will be acquired for (Your Company) via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
8. Customer details separate from card details Customer details will be stored by Grande Naturals separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
9. Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
10. Responsibility Grande Naturals takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
11. Country of domicile This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and MCB Wellness chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
12. Variation Grande Naturals may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
13. Company information - This website is run by Wendy Lynn Reid (private company) based in South Africa trading as Grande Naturals and with registration number 2014/133658/07 and Wendy Lynn Reid (Director(s)/Member(s)/Owner(s)).
14. Grande Naturals contact details Company Physical Address:
10 Glenwaters, 44 Geneva Drive, Camps Bay, 8005
Telephone: 078 741 9554